Thursday 6 January 2011

Hannah Keba ( Task 1) Animation.

Task one, Part 4.


There are many differences between early and 'contemporary' animation these are not only to do with the style of animation changing it is also to do with colour and sound and quality such as if you look at the Simpsons over the years you will notice the massive changes in colour, sound, style and attitude!
I feel it is possibly to do with the fan base growing and it being more acceptable to have more 'quirkiness'   then they did when it first started.

Task one, part 5.


My favourite animation? that is quite tough because i am quite passionate about animation.
i suppose film wise it would be between Howls Moving Castle and Toystory so what i'll say is my favourite Non Disney animé is Howls Moving Castle and my favourite Disney film is Toystory.
I also like Manga / Graphic novels such as : Hot gimmick and Negima these being my favourites.
I have always liked anime so i don't really have a  reason for liking it i just always have!

No comments:

Post a Comment